Sunday, October 12, 2008

What do the "L" and "B" stand for?


One of the things I love about shopping on Etsy (your place to buy & sell all things handmade) is that I know I'm buying from individual business owners...not some huge conglomerate or department store or retail monstrosity.

Today, I'd like to introduce you to one such fiber artist, Patty of L & B Accessories. The fact that the "L" and "B" stand for her two children, Lilly & Blayne, adds a special touch.

I was thrilled to learn that the family has adopted two rescued, shelter kittens (my "real" job is with Best Friends Animal Society)--way to be part of the solution!

So now, when you visit L & B Accessories for quality, innovative handbags, purses, satchels, wallets & more, you'll know you're supporting both a loving family and the handmade movement, as well!

No comments: