Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Welcome, Mariah Brown!



Mariah Brown is our newest addition to the Utah team on Etsy, your place to buy & sell all things handmade!

Here's what Mariah says in her online Profile:

"Hi! My name is Mariah Brown. I am the mother of the cutest 1 year old boy ever!! Between being mom and wife, I don't have a lot of spare time, but the little I do have goes to making jewelry. I started making jewelry earlier this year after taking a beginner's class that got me addicted! I am learning new things every day, and continue to get excited about the things I'm making. It's neat to put a little piece of me into every piece I make. I hope you like what you see and come back often!"

Mariah's already off to a great start, joining teams and making treasuries! And thanks so much, Mariah, for including my Pumpkin Squash and Harvest Berries, Handknit Autumn Harvest Fall Scarf in your warm, hearty A Taste of Fall treasury!

1 comment:

Plaidfuzz said...

The last piece has a really striking presentation!