Friday, October 17, 2008

Kindred Spirit Alert!


Kelly of Lean Dog Pottery and I are both members of the wonderful Etsy Veg team, part of Etsy's handmade community (your place to buy and sell all things handmade)!

We also agree on the statement that Kelly makes in her shop announcement: "Sometimes I can't sleep at night because I am thinking about new things to create!! :P"

Kelly and I also both love the complementary color combination of violet & yellow together; she's even made an EtsyVeg Team treasury all yellow and purple! Thank you, Kelly, for including my Solid Gold Yellow Sunshine Handknit Scarf in your collection!

You can check out the treasury through today, and also find Kelly (including where the name Lean Dog Pottery came from) in her blog. Kelly is also a member of the California etsy team and has a flickr account to check out, as well!

No comments: