Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I HAVE to share this shop with you...


...as a Halloween freak, I can't resist!

Red's Creative Corner, (otherwise known as Raychelham is bursting at the seams with holiday-centric (and every other-centric) scrabble tile pendants, including those pictured here. Which is your favorite (pls post as comment at bottom of this post)??

From Red's shop announcement (good stuff, here!):

"Welcome to my shop! I offer low shipping costs for scrabble tile pendants and an affordable listing price. Each piece is handmade with care and affection. Zero shipping cost for additional pendants. Use your imagination and let me know if I can make a Custom Photo Pendant for you. See my custom listings. Thanks for visiting!"

And how! :)

1 comment:

Dawn Emmett said...

I love these pendants! Thanks for sharing Celeste!
I really enjoy your blog and have been trying to keep up with all of your tips for Etsy success!
Thanks for all of the great info - really inspiring!
Dawn