Sunday, April 6, 2008

Spring, Trees & Limes...MMmmmmm!!!


Now, Tammy (RainbowMom.etsy.com) is a color addict, just like me. And we don't just love a few favorite colors...we love 'em ALL! :) It's even better if they're in crazy combinations...if you don't believe me, just take one look at her banner above. ;) Her eclectic style is obvious in her "I Want Candy" bracelet below.
So, I really admire her restraint in picking only a few, very refined colors (Spring, Trees & Lime) for her latest treasury, which is a collection of items all together on one web page. See what I mean at http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=6293 through Wednesday). She even chose my very earth toned, understated "Army Cheerleader" Camouflage Pom Pom Long Skinny Boa Handknit Scarf (shown below)--what discipline! The 2nd row of images, with the frog, is my favorite--what's yours??

No comments: