Sunday, April 20, 2008

I Just "Plum" Adore that Purple-Lovin' Georgie!


Georgie (ByGeorgie.Etsy.com) loves purple. And her family (just click on her profile from ByGeorgie.Etsy.com to see what I mean). And being new to Etsy (she just joined us from upstate NY in February, and is already making a name for herself as kind, personable and likeable)! And now, making her first treasury (collection of favorite items, it's only viewable at http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=40199 through Tuesday)!


If my car broke down and I was stranded on the side of the road, I'd want Georgie to drive by, because I know she'd stop to help. :) Thanks to Georgie for including my Pinkish Purple Plum Wine Handknit Fashion Scarf (image below) in her very first treasury, I really appreciate it! I included a few of Georgie's purple items here, since I know she loves the color so much. Hope you enjoy her handiwork, I certainly do!

No comments: