Wednesday, May 14, 2008

MidnightRabbits is Where It's AT!


You know how when you love someone's work so much that you can hardly decide on a favorite? Well, it's like that for me with everything that Kim of MidnightRabbits sews for her shop. See what I mean:

Kim is one of my vegan buddies on Etsy; together we belong to Cruelty Free Etsy,
EtsyVeg, EtsyForAnimals and Vegan Etsy. I love the fact that she's in Cardiff, Wales, the setting for one of my favorite shows, Torchwood! :) Oh, yeah, and that she donates so much of her proceeds to animal-friendly charities.
,
And now, Kim's put together a very nice collection of cruelty free (no animal products) items in her latest Treasury. Thanks, Kim, for working in my Antiqued Look Americana Navy Cream Burgundy Handknit, Patriotic Gift Scarf...for the conscious All American! ;)

No comments: