Saturday, September 27, 2008

I'm Knots Kidding, This Jewelry is Wonderful!



Please excuse the pun...I'm just so exciting about the totally unique, knotted necklaces, earrings and more offered by Knots by Marcela! Please check out the super cool pictures of Mar's work in this post, just a few examples of the nearly 200 one-of-a-kind pieces in her shop on Etsy, your place to buy & sell all things handmade.

Please head on over to Marcela's online jewelry boutique for irrestible, affordable adornments!

Here's a little bit more about Marcela, from her Profile:

I am a 41 year old woman with 2 beatiful kids; I live in Cambridge, Massachusetts with them and my husband.
my background is as an internal medical doctor and work in medicine as a consultant in Boston.
Jewelry making has been my favorite hobby since I was a little kid. This passion is growing and growing and I keep adding new ideas and materials . I personally never leave the house without wearing a piece of jewelry(lately mostly mine...)and always get compliments. I love creating these pieces and from the first moment of choosing the colors until the piece is finished I cherish every single minute of it.

No comments: