Friday, September 26, 2008

Blaizyring a New Fashion Trail



Wanna see the fun, fun, fun at Blaizyre? Check out these cool pics of altered clothing, then head on down to her online boutique, part of Etsy, your place to buy and sell all things handmade.

From Blaizyre's shop announcement:

♥Altered Clothing: Always bold, original, creative, and inspiring!

♥Let the streets be your catwalk!

♥Altered Clothing believes you should have fun, experiment....and be a little risky!

I also offer free shipping with every purchase!(I only ship to places within the United States)

100% Smoke free!!!

xoxo

PS, all my proceeds after costs are given to animals or people in need either through cash donation or by purchased donations. Currently I am focusing on a local youth outreach program!

~~~~

You like? :) I like that Blaizyre has included my new Slate Silver Grey and Soft White Handknit Scarf - So Thick and Wide, It's Almost a Shawl in her latest treasury collection of Etsy handmade items. The treasury's called Zebras (So, are they white with black stripes or black with white stripes?) and you can check it out and comment through today only! Thanks for stopping by. :)

No comments: