Saturday, September 20, 2008

I'm a Girl and to Me That's Only Great...

...I am proud that my silhouette is curvy...know that song?

It's one of my faves, especially Peggy Lee's version. My Aunt Susan and I used to walk the suburban neighborhood streets at night when everyone else was asleep, belting out our heartfelt renditions of every verse.

I love ruffles, lace, edging, trim, ribbons and all things feminine. :)

So, when I saw the AMAZING artistry of Nebraskan belle Shannon of RecycledGlamour, I simply HAD to blog about it!

She upcycles existing clothing by adding unique fabrics, crocheted flowers, lace edging and more...*sigh*...so romantic, especially her slip dresses!

I hope you enjoy these photographs from her shop!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Oooo, these are all lovely! Must go visit now!