Saturday, March 22, 2008

When you admire someone...


I admire LAOriginals.etsy.com so much! Her work is stellar and her profile starts out, "Hello, my name is Leigh-Anne (L.A.) and I'm a Knit-a-Holic!!" What's not to love!? And talk about creative! Check out her fantastic design work in her Seventies Revisited Harlequin Scarf, below:

You've got to go to http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=9593183 to get the full effect, but this is actually 5 scarves, held together with a detachable flower. You can mix and match!
So, anyway, yeah, I've been admiring Leigh-Anne's work and then today I'm trolling through the treasuries and see that she's featured my Purple Golden Yellow Pink Luxury Handknit Scarf (shown below) in her beautiful collection of items that contain orange!

Thank you so much, Leigh-Anne, from a true admirer!
Celeste (Crickets)

No comments: