Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Hottest Librarian...Ever!


Moxiedoll at Moxiedoll.etsy.com is the most stylish, trendy, hip, happenin' librarian around! Case in point, I absolutely adore her "Reading is a Hoot" collage print, shown below.

Here's what she has to say in her profile, "I like breathing new life into others' discarded books by cutting them apart and pasting them together in creative ways. It's my means of storytelling." And how! :)

I had a happy surprise today when I was trolling through Etsy's treasuries (collections of handmade goods for sale) today and found that Moxiedoll had included my Purple Golden Yellow Pink Luxury Handknit Scarf in her treasury! Hurry and view her striking collection, it's available for one more day at http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=35123.
Thanks a bunch, you've sure got some Moxie!
Celeste (Crickets)

No comments: