Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Last Minute Graduation Gifts from Crickets

Yesterday, at CricketsHome I received a last minute throw blanket order for a graduation gift (thank you, Marilyn!).  It was Monday and Marilyn needed it by Friday. 

My customers are often in a hurry when they order from me: "Help!  The baby was born yesterday!  We need photography blankets by the end of the week!" 

That's why I keep as much inventory as possible made up in advance and on hand, ready to ship.  Even for custom orders, I often knit up popular components ahead of time, so just a little bit of custom assembly or fringe choices can be quickly implemented.

So when Marilyn ordered Monday morning, I was able to use a brown blanket that I'd already made.  I added custom fringe and it was ready to go that afternoon!  Now with any postal luck, she'll have it in New York in plenty of time.

If you're under a time crunch, please just let me know your deadline and I'll do what I can do send your goodies out post haste! :)

Oh and would you like to see that blanket (I love how it turned out)?

Please click here to see the brown afghan graduation present! :)

Thank you, "see" you soon!
Celeste (Crickets)
Founder and President of Crickets' Creations, LLC (BabyBirdz, CricketsHome & CricketsKnits)
Receive email updates
Visit Crickets online
435-689-0907



Follow:
 

No comments: