Monday, October 20, 2008

I found a really nice jewelry designer: MrsThunder!



Don't you just love meeting nice people? I know I sure do! I was recently introduced to Mrs. Thunder when she sent me a conversation on Etsy to let me know that she'd included my Halloween Green Apple n Black Unisex Handknit Scarf for Wicked Elphie Elphaba Fans in her first treasury ever, entitled Misunderstood and featuring all things green & black witch.

I especially like her quote, "Jewelry is meant to be worn, not put away until the next big fancy dress party comes along ;)"

I've included a few of her jewelry pieces here. My favorites are the "sets" of earrings, bracelet & necklace together. I've never noticed that before on Etsy and I think it's a really nice touch! Nice to meet you, Mrs. Thunder.

No comments: