Thursday, October 9, 2008

Bright Ho-Riyze-onz with Riyze Designz


I'm so excited to featuring Brandy of Riyze Designs and her about to be opened second shop, Flax.

First, she's got style(you're totally lovin' the Birdhouse Hanging Ornament of hers, pictured here along with other images from her shop, right??)!

Second, she's got personality! From her online Artist's Profile:

"Lets see I Like:
Getting my hands dirty
Reading
Playing in the Park
Taking walks with the girls
keeping Busy
playing on the computer
Music"

Third, she must like animals, since her avatar on Etsy is a kitty...Which is a huge bonus in my book, since my "day" job is with Best Friends Animal Society.

Fourth, she's community-minded: Thanks, Brandy, for including my Autumn Twilight Harvest Ribbon Scarf is Blue Yellow Brown Burgundy Copper for Fall Holidays in your Bountiful Harvest treasury!

No comments: