Monday, August 25, 2008

Discover Adorn by Amy Singley!

adornbyamysingley's Shop Announcement Says it All:

Welcome! I hope you truly enjoy my creations! I take pride in my work and it shows. Everything that I create comes from my heart.

It was just over 5 years ago that I learned to bead. I had been diagnosed with Breast Cancer, had endured several surgeries and was undergoing chemo. My body was being poisoned but my mind and spirit were as creative as ever! I found that even though I was incredibly weak, I could bead for hours. I'd found a true calling.

My Breast Cancer Survivor ~ Awareness bracelet was the first design I ever created. It is still one of my most popular. I call it a "Survivor's" bracelet for many reasons. One is that when you are undergoing treatment, you are so wrapped up in the day to day yuck... that you forget that you are truly SURVIVING! My thought is that when you are wearing it, it will remind you of the strength, courage and hope you sometimes forget you have deep down inside.

My designs have become more intricate and I love working with one of a kind materials like artisan lampwork and boro beads.

I use the best materials I can find so that you purchase a piece of jewelry that is not only beautiful; it will stand the test of time. I also offer FREE SHIPPING in the US! Yay! Again, enjoy my shop and come back often! Thanks! ~amy

P.S. ~WEAR IT WITH PRIDE!~

I can't wait to see more of this talented artist; way to go, Amy!

No comments: