Monday, March 10, 2008

The Sunshine of My Life!



OhioCrochetLady is a "sunny" person. She's always positive and a really nice addition to our EtsyFAST (Fiber Arts Street Team) group...find out more about EtsyFAST at http://www.etsyfast.com/

You can tell how fun and upbeat she is just by checking out the hat she created, in the picture above (for details, please visit OhioCrochetLady.etsy.com). Personally, I am Soooo ready for warm weather and this hat says it all!

In fact, OhioCrochetLady's gone so far as to create a collection of "Sunshine" from her fellow EtsyFAST members. You can see what I'm talking about through Wednesday, March 12, 2008 at OhioCrochetLady.etsy.com The best part is, she was kind enough to once again include one of my scarves! This time, she chose my Purple Golden Yellow Pink Luxury Handknit Scarf (see picture below)!

OhioCrochetLady, thanks again for being a positive force on Etsy!
Sincerely,
Celeste (Crickets)

No comments: