Tuesday, March 11, 2008

RainbowMom: A Full Spectrum of Creativity


I tried. I really, really tried to choose just one image from Tammy (RainbowMom) Fairbrother's incredible online shop at RainbowMom.Etsy.com. Please don't fault me if I just couldn't decide. I love her jewelry (What colors! What fun!). I love her prints (What mystery! What magic!) How could one person have so much talent?

She also has an inviting and endearing blog at http://overtherainbowmom.blogspot.com/

Tammy and I have gotten to know one another a bit on Etsy, and it's always a pleasure to see her pictures & words full of joy & kindness. And as if that weren't enough, she's now included me in a treasury (an online collection of favorite items) called Air, Fire, Water, Earth. Are you curious which scarf she chose?? Well, there's just not enough room here for another pic, so please visit http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=33143 through Thursday to find out! ;)

Tammy, I hope to make a rainbow colored scarf in your honor tonight, I'll let you know when it's completed.

Celeste (Crickets)

1 comment:

Moonchild Dancing! said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful words about me! Wow.. :) I think you rock Crickets Creations!! :)