Thursday, March 13, 2008

Holy Wow, Holy Wow, Think I'm Gonna Have a Cow!!

There's good news coming up everywhere on Etsy today! My head is spinning...

First, MosaicAndoCreations' treasury which I wrote about yesterday made the front page of Etsy.com!!! I'm super excited because even though it happened at 4:30 in the morning, this was the first time EVER that one of my designs has been on Etsy home page. Yay, yay, yay, yay, yay! :) Thanks again, Eva, for making a treasury that's worthy to be picked (a different treasury is picked every couple of hours to be on Etsy home, it's a great honor and only the very best treasuries are chosen)!

Then, I checked my messages from my fellow EtsyFAST (Fiber Arts Street Team at http://www.etsyfast.com/) members...and found out I am featured in TWO beautiful & unique treasuries which are themselves worthy of making the frong page (fingers crossed--they've got until Saturday to be chosen):

Merigreenleaf.etsy.com made a collection of green items (including my Green Apple n Black Unisex Handknit Scarf for Wicked Elphie Elphaba Fans!), viewable at http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=33599. Now, I just have to say a word about Meri. She's so cool! You've got to visit her at Merigreenleaf.etsy.com to see just how cool. Check out her profile--her avatar (picture icon) says it all! And how 'bout her Triquetra Celtic Knot fingerless gloves, below?? Huh? Pretty neat, right? ;P

And then, OhioCrochetLady.etsy.com's done it again with one of the sweetest treasuries I've ever seen: Strawberries & Cream! It's at http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=33515 and you'll just love it. She included my Pale Cream Ecru Lacey Handknit Scarf for All Seasons Year Round Wear for the "Cream!" Someone's got "taste," if you'll excuse the pun! ;)

Okay, but wait...the good news isn't over...just minutes ago, as I was writing this...someone bought one of my Blue Copper Teal Aqua Turquoise Handknit Ribbon Scarves for Year Round Wear (see below for pic). Can this day get any better??

Walking on Clouds,
Celeste (Crickets)

2 comments:

David said...

DEAR WHOEVER,

COOL BLOG! COULD YOU VISIT MINE AT www.dsvet.blogspot.com and leave some comments based on the posts. My page is basically about hunting and some other stuff. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. I WILL HAVE TO END UP DELETING THE BLOG IF THERE ARE NO COMMENTS IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS> THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I REALLY LIKE YOUR BLOG BY THE WAY.
SINCERELY,
Devin Kabb

Molly said...

That's so cool, Celeste! I'm very happy for you!!!