Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Lucia Shines Her Soothing Light for Us All!


Lucia is one of the most beautiful names to me. And it has to do with light in the Latin languages. Lucia of GulinoArtware.etsy.com certainly is a shining light.

I'm just having one problem: I can't decide which of her boutique-quality, eye-catching jewelry and ceramics to feature! You see, Lucia and I are both color junkies, and each one of her pieces "speaks" to me--I'm hopeless! Can you please visit her shop at GulinoArtware.etsy.com and then tell me which is YOUR favorite GulinoArtware creation?? I've included a couple of my favorites here!And please visit her very popular treasury with soothing pastel items (including my Sea Colors Purples Greens Blues Handknit Gift Scarf, shown below) at http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=39394 through tomorrow (Thursday).

No comments: