Friday, April 25, 2008

A 2-year-old with Sweet Personality & Artistic Genius!


Remember last week when I wrote about HomeCreations.etsy.com and what a special family and online shop they all were? Well, I didn't even know at the time what a truly amazing bunch they are!

This sweet little girl in the picture above is part of the HomeCreations family. She'll be 3 next month (sounds like our birthdays are close; mine is May 27). She just sat in her Mommy's lap and chose the collection of item images at http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=41035 (viewable through Sunday); her very first treasury and not even 3 years old yet! I'll be 35 and I've yet to make a treasury. ;) She chose my scarf design, below, and I couldn't be more touched and pleased. Thank you, Little One, for adding some sweetness and care to this world.

No comments: