Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Are you a plant person? :)  I loooove plants and nature, even though I seem to have a black thumb instead of a green thumb!

That's why I'm so excited that my friend and neighbor Trish let me transplant some of the bamboo from her yard! Finally, a plant that has a chance of survival even with my torture and neglect!  Want to see how it all went down?  This is big news for a non-gardener like me! :D
Bamboo adventure!
So far, some of the stalks have blown over and needed to be reset after fierce windstorms.  But it's still mostly alive! And even growing!  Please, tell me about your gardening (or non-gardening) adventures; I'd love to hear.  :)

Celeste (Crickets)
Founder and President of Crickets' Creations, LLC (BabyBirdz, CricketsHome & CricketsKnits)
Receive email updates
Visit Crickets online
435-689-0907


Follow:

No comments: