Sunday, March 23, 2014

Custom Color Throw Blanket Afghans Knit for You!

I really do love collaborating with my customer-friends to come up with brand new color combinations!

Recently, Michelle asked me to create a large throw blanket in chartreuse yellow-green, steel grey, bronze and poppy red. 

She sent me two inspiration photos, one of a throw pillow and one of her coffee table.  What an amazing color pop!  And I do love a challenge. :)

So, I put multiple strands each of a few different, color-shifting yarns and I think that I got awfully close to a perfect match.  Wanna see??

Michelle's custom throw
 
This was all possible because several new colorways of the color changing yarns are now available.  So if you've been hankering for a hard-to find combination, please let me know and maybe I now have the "paints" to "color" a perfect throw for you! :)

There's even a white, soft brown and pretty grey stripes yarn that I'm especially excited about, I think it would be so classy as a throw!

What about you, what have you been up to?  What are you excited about these days?  Please let me know! :)

Appreciating you,
Celeste (Crickets)
Founder and President of Crickets' Creations, LLC (BabyBirdz, CricketsHome & CricketsKnits)
Receive email updates
Visit Crickets online
435-689-0907


Follow:

No comments: