Saturday, January 26, 2008

ExquisiteDesigns "Treasures" My Valentine's Day Scarves!


Many thanks once again to Wendy at ExquisiteDesigns.etsy.com for putting one of my Valentine's Day Scarves in a "Treasury." She chose the Hot Pink Magenta n Black Glitter Handknit Scarf for Valentines Day or Any Occasion shown here (available on Etsy at http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=8878629).

A treasury is a collection of items available for sale on Etsy.com. "Curators" of treasuries, such as in this case ExquisiteDesigns, are also members of Etsy.com and use the treasuries to showcase items that they find particularly beautiful. Being in a treasury is a BIG compliment and I really appreciate it!

View ExquisiteDesigns' current treasury at http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=25428

Shutterkate.etsy.com and OklahomaMama.etsy.com have also "treasured" my scarves in the past--thank you both!

And hurry, it will only be there until Monday, Jan 28 at 9:34 a.m. MST!

I love Valentine's Day and I'm hoping that many people will choose my V-day themed scarves to wear or as gifts for the occasion (they'll continue to look smashing all year long, too). In fact, I've created two special sections at cricketscreations.etsy.com just for Valentine's Day:
Romantic, Valentines Day
Violet, Color of Love

I also created a Gift Wrapped Option with red and gold glitter paper and matching bow to make it easier to give one of my beautiful scarves as a present to a loved one.

Thank you, everyone, for your support!
Celeste (Crickets Creations Handknit Scarves)

No comments: