Tuesday, May 14, 2013

How to Wear Scarves in Warmer Weather

Here's a fun way to wear a Crickets scarf in mild weather (when it's not too cold and not too hot outside).



I put on a dress, a triple strand necklace and then I tied a loose, simple (single) knot in my "Rusty Rose" lightweight, long scarf.  I placed the (comfortable) knot at my neck and slipped the tied scarf over my head for a funky 'necklace' look.  The middle of the scarf dangles near my waist.  My neck has plenty of room to "breathe" so the scarf doesn't change my temperature comfort level.  :)

Thanks to my muse, inspiration and husband, Nicky, for being the photographer!

And now, I thought you might like to see.... the OUTTAKE!


Eep!  I was tempted to edit OUT the double chin and edit IN some boobs and a waist, but hey...keepin ' it real ;)

Hugs 'til next time,
Celeste (Crickets)

No comments: