Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Fringe Scarves as Photo Props for Women and Girls

These modeled images were captured by the super-nice, obviously talented, fun and delightful Ashley of Ashley Mae Photography. Ashley writes, "I have used your scarves in so many photo sessions. Seriously those scarves have held up better than all of my other scarves I have, they look so delicate but they are strong!! Way to go girl, you are gifted. The texture & colors in these scarves are GORGEOUS and SO unique." Catch more of her work at AMP Photography.

Get details on these scarves and others in my online photo prop boutique!


All images from Ashley Mae Photography at http://ashleymaephoto.com/ in Logan, Utah


1 comment:

Doris Sturm said...

Good job! Keep up the good work.

Kind Regards for a happy week,
Doris