Friday, February 13, 2009

Hey Peeps: Thanks for the Props!

Almost every week, some generous soul takes care and time to promote my handmade scarf and photo prop boutique in their blog or website.

This week, I'm especially thankful to learn that three outstanding folks will be sharing Crickets Creations with the world (in no particular order):

Connie has listed me as a sponsor of her Dirty Footprints Studio Talk Show. She writes:

"As the Artist and writer behind the blog Dirty Footprints Studio, I love to support and be inspired by other Artists and Creative Souls. Dirty Footprints Studio Talk is an opportunity to speak with these individuals and share their personal journey of creativity and Art with others!"

This week's program features Jennifer from Gallery Girl and Corrine from JafaBrit's Art. Find out more and listen in on the show's blog

As if that weren't enough, Tracy, Gina & Susanne of PropInsanity are listing me as a vendor on their high-traffic site (already 500+ readers and they just launched)! PropInsanity
Many thanks for their high-power marketing skills, impeccable organization and great communication to go with their fantastic, positive attitudes! Just click on "OUR VENDORS!" in a day or so to see the button/banner they created for me and other fantastic creators of photo shoot props for professional photographers.

And what a wonderful, beautiful new friend I have found in Tanya McGill.

Her art is female acting, singing and voice-over talent--wow! And she's one of my most enthusiastic scarf customers...she's even going to put a link to my online boutique on her website--thanks, T!

See how lucky I am to know such amazing people?? Thank you to all of you ladies and to everyone else who has supported me along the way. *HUGS*

5 comments:

Nicholas Meyeres said...

I am sure I am biased, but the props are awesome! And the pictures you are receiving from the Artists are amazing!!!! Way to go!

Unknown said...

He he...yep, I hang with a pretty cool crowd these days...especially my fiance! ;)
Love you, honey!
Celeste (Crickets)

Unknown said...

He he...yep, I hang with a pretty cool crowd these days...especially my fiance! ;)
Love you, honey!
Celeste (Crickets)

l'actrice said...

Cricket you just have the nicest friends:-)

Crickets Creations: Handcrafted Fashion Accessory Scarves and Fringies Professional Photo Portrait Props said...

Iris, yes I do have the nicest friends...you included!! :)

Hugs,
C