Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Found: Fellow Color Junkie!


I'm so glad to have met Britta of birribe in Stockholm; she's a color junkie just like me!

Clue 1: She just created a treasury, viewable through Thursday, called, "I long for colors: A few of my colorful favorites." Thank you, Britta, for including my very colorful See Through Hot Pink Sparkle Handknit Scarf is Perfect Sexy Gift for Bellydancers (below)!

Clue 2: Her profile reads: "I am Britta B, [a textile artist] living in Sweden. I work with textileprint for institutions and private places. Here on Etsy I show smaller works, crafts that everyone can by and use. My great inspiration are the nature and I also use things from nature like moss, dried rowanberry and hips. I also love colors, all colors.
Thank you for looking in my shop! For more info take a look on my site."

Conclusion: Yep, I found a kindred spirit! :) Thanks, Britta, for being you. :)

No comments: